The Tough Love Series: Growing Your YouTube Audience and Monetizing Your Passion
EP 27: The Path Less Traveled Series ft. Tough Love Series Director + Producer, Caleb Davis
The Path Less Traveled Series, is an inspiring web series spotlighting millennial entrepreneurs. Each episode is packed with actionable tips on how to successfully turn your passion into a lucrative career.
When you love what you do you’ll never have to work a day in your life, but if you’re not careful you’ll never see the fruits of your labor. People do crazy things out of love — and one of them is working for free.
In this episode of The Path Less Traveled Series, Tough Love web series Co-Creator, Director, and Executive Producer Caleb Davis shares:
1.How to monetize your passion
2. How to create niche content
3. How to start your own business
4. How to navigate the mentor/mentee relationship
5. How to build your social media audience
6. How to turn one job into multiple revenue streams
7. How to create a different brand experience on each social media platform
8. How to identify and know your own worth
9. The basics of YouTube programming
10. How to organize your ideas as you have them